Thursday, May 10, 2012

DSLD: does this horse have it? - Yahoo! Answers

DSLD: does this horse have it? - Yahoo! Answers

Quite frankly, I'm not sure of the author's intent with this question on Yahoo Answers.  The statements in this post disparage not only the group's very knowledgeable and supportive horse-owning members, but also the farriers and vets who joined the group in order to learn and share their knowledge and experiences. 

To be honest, I don't frequent the Yahoo Group as often as I used to, so perhaps I missed something.  That said, I searched for the Yahoo Group Post referred to in the link above.  I did not find replies stating the horse has DSLD.  The only person who came close to suggesting the horse is affected was the original poster, a new group member who asked whether the horse displayed certain characteristics related to DSLD-ESPA. 

0 comments: