Saturday, June 04, 2011

From the Peruvian Horse World Forum

My mare was recently diagnosed with DSLD - Peruvian Horse World:

I'm new here and actually joined on account of my mare being diagnosed with DSLD.
About four weeks ago I noticed my mare was favoring her back left foot and that her fetlock was swollen, so I called my vet out to have x-rays as well as an ultrasound. Turns out she broke a chip off of a bone in her back left foot and as a result she has developed moderate DSLD.After crying (I swear, I thought I was going to lose it because this horse is basically my baby and simply a trail horse. ...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too magnificent. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a great website.